Learn about the Stampin' Up! career plan
The Stampin' Up! Career Plan is a generous offering of ways demonstrators can earn income.
- As a demonstrator, you'll keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- You'll earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $200 or more when you place your order in the first 60 days of being a demonstrator. That means you'll earn up to 30 percent!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $525 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
- Earn free stamps within the first six months you're a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving business.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $400 or more, recruit other demonstrators, and you'll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits' sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You'll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much you can earn.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
Monthly Personal Sales / Personal Earnings