Stampin' Up! Supports You
Stampin' Up! has a place for everyone, whether you want to build a full-time career and business, supplement the family income, or add to your personal stamp collection. When you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we want to help you reach your goals and be successful. We support our demonstrators in the following ways:
- Idea Book & Catalogue and mini catalogues showcase our products with full-size images of our exclusive artwork, creative ideas throughout, and supply lists so you can recreate your favorites.
- Stampin' Success is an exclusive monthly magazine just for demonstrators. This page-turner is filled with ideas, samples, and articles to help you achieve your goals.
- The Demonstrator Web Site is a wonderful resource for placing and checking on orders, for learning company updates, and for connecting with other demonstrators on our Stampin' Discuss message board.
- Training materials and events keep you up-to-date with the latest in stamping and paper crafting. Whether you're attending a training event or viewing our training materials, we're confident you'll be ready to share what you love!
- Upline support is one of the most valuable ways you'll receive support. Your upline (the demonstrator you sign up under) is your personal advisor and is eager to help you achieve your goals.
- Demonstrator Support is available directly from the home office. When you call Demonstrator Support, our agents are eager to help you with whatever question you have.
In addition to these resources, we also have several online services such as Demonstrator Business Web Sites and accepting customer credit cards that help make running your business quick and easy.
With all these means of support, you'll feel right at home in the Stampin' Up! family.