- Stampin' Up!, a 20-year-old, multi-million, direct-sales company, offers an exclusive line of decorative rubber stamp sets and offers accessories for home décor, greeting cards, craft projects, and scrapbooking.
- Based in Utah with more than 500 employees, Stampin' Up! operates two state-of-the-art facilities including a 300,000-square-foot home office in Riverton, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City; and an 80,000-square foot manufacturing plant in Kanab, Utah. Stampin' Up! is a major employer in Kane County, Utah, where its manufacturing plant is located.
- Stampin' Up! introduces more than 100 new stamp sets and accessories annually in its full-color catalog, and now offers product in the Pacific Rim, Europe and Canada.
- Stampin' Up!'s line of exclusive decorative rubber stamps is sold in coordinating sets.
- Stampin' Up! accessories include paper, stamp pads, ribbon, metal embellishments, and markers, which are offered in coordinating color families.
- Stampin' Up!'s products are not sold in stores, but may be purchased through a network of independent sales consultants called Stampin' Up! "demonstrators." Currently, more than 40,000 demonstrators from all 50 US states, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Canada teach the art of stamping and share their enthusiasm for stamping, scrapbooking, and card making.
- From 2000 through 2005, the Utah 100 Group has listed the company as one of Utah's fastest growing companies.
- Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up!'s CEO and cofounder, received the prestigious Utah Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 1999 and was listed as one of Utah's 100 Most Influential People by Utah Business Magazine in 2004, and one of 30 Women to Watch in 2008.
- Stampin' Up! has received numerous awards throughout the years. View Stampin' Up!'s business and artistic awards.
For more information, ask our Media Contacts.
Stampin' Up!'s corporate facility, Riverton, Utah