Stampin' Up! Releases its 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalogue
July 16, 2004
Stampin' Up! Releases Its New 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalog
SALT LAKE CITY (July 16, 2004)-Stampin' Up!®, one of the nation's leading manufacturers and distributors of decorative rubber stamps and accessories, has released its highly anticipated 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalog, packed with hundreds of stamp sets, accessories, and project ideas. The catalog features information on coordinating images, properly mounting and caring for stamps, and Stampin' Up!'s unique Stampin' Around®, Definitely Decorative®, and Two-Step Stampin' lines. The 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalog also celebrates the reunion of Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Memories line with its traditional line. Now Stampin' Up!'s complete scrapbooking line is included in one great source alongside its signature stamping products. The 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalog is a comprehensive and wonderful resource for stampers and scrapbookers alike. "I am so thrilled and proud to introduce our 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalog," said Shelli Gardner, cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up! "With incredible sets, innovative accessories, and full-color samples, it is a beautiful idea-generator that will provide hours of inspiration for stampers. It is truly one of our best catalogs ever."
The new Idea Book & Catalog introduces delightful sets to keep stampers' creative juices flowing. New Stampin' Up! stamp sets to keep an eye out for include Heads Up (page 101), All the Best (page 103), Totally Cool (page 119), In Full Bloom (page 133), and Ladybug Picnic (page 142), a darling sequel to the ever-popular Cute As a Bug set (page 148). The catalog also offers great phrase and alphabet sets, such as Wonderful Words (page 184), Tiny Talk (page 185), Sassy Sayings II (page 186), Everyday Flexible Phrases (page 195), and Simple Type Alphabet (page 195).
Crafters might notice this year's catalog expands on a popular style involving shapes. Sets in this style showcase stamps in a variety of shapes and sizes that can be interchanged for different looks and seasons. For instance, circles can be stacked on each other to form a snowman, or a rectangle can be placed under a triangle to form a Christmas tree. Sets in this style include Shapes & Shadows (page 63), Fun with Shapes (page 79), Simply Circles (page 79), Great Shapes (page 177), Simple Shapes (page 178), and Shape-Ups (page 178). The new Square Pegs Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel (page 177) also features the shape style.
In addition to the above sets, Stampin' Up! is pleased to introduce Kid Cards (page 116), a set designed specifically as part of Stampin' Up!'s partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities. Two dollars from the sale of each Kid Cards set will be donated to the charity.
As part of Stampin' Up!'s commitment to the art of scrapbooking, the new catalog offers several products intended specifically for preserving memories, including new accessories to provide scrapbookers with more options and better possibilities.
- Write Me a Memory Journaling Fonts CD, Volume 2 (page 198): Scrapbookers enjoyed using the fonts CD Stampin' Up! introduced last year, and this second installment offers 10 new exclusive fonts for only $21.95 CAN/ $14.95 US.
- Journalers (page 202-203): Stampin' Up! is pleased to introduce journaling markers in our eight most popular colors-Pale Plum, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, Baroque Burgundy, Ballet Blue, and Real Red. These fade-resistant, waterproof, pigment-based journalers are sold individually for $4.50 CAN/ $2.95 US.
- Albums (page 210-211): Leather albums are now offered in all three sizes (8-1/2" x 11", 12" x 12", and 6" x 6"). Linen albums are also available in all three sizes in both ring and post-bound styles. Prices range from $24.95-$57.95 CAN and $16.95-$39.95 US.
- Simply Scrappin' (page 212-215): Not only does the catalog feature four new Simply Scrappin' kits, the kits themselves are new and improved. Each kit includes self-adhesive images and Quick Strips, as well as coordinating card stock and patterned paper. The new kits are Polka Dot Party, Vintage Keepsakes, Summer Sketches, and Sparkling Holiday and can be purchased for $18.95 CAN/ $12.95 US.
In addition to an impressive scrapbooking line, the catalog introduces dozens of new products for traditional stamping. These fantastic papers, tools, and accessories offer stampers more options than ever before for delightful artwork.
- Stampin' Kits (page 24-27): These new kits include a stamp set, a couple ink pads, and card stock-all the basics for a stamper to begin work! They are available with the All Natural, Little Hellos, Word Play, and All the Best sets. Two scrapbooking kits are also offered: Pure & Simple and Vintage. Prices range from$70.80-$92.35 CAN and $49.25-$63.80 US.
- Designer Series papers and vellums (page 208-209): Stampin' Up! has added four new looks to its popular Designer Series line. Pool Party and Slumber Party both feature the popular shape style. Copper Kiss and Silver Bliss feature a more traditional look. The papers may be purchased for $8.50 CAN/ $5.95 US, and the vellums may be purchased for $13.95 CAN/ $9.95 US.
- Punches (page 222): Our line of easy-to-use punches has been expanded to include several new shape and tool punches. Best of all, many of the shape punches feature exclusive Stampin' Up! art. Artists can accent their cards, pages, and packaging with a snowman, heart, diaper pin, or other custom image. Prices range from $7.50-$21.95 CAN and $4.95-$13.95 US.
- Color Caddy (page 223): Cluttered workspaces will be part of the past with the Color Caddy. This handy organizer holds Stampin' Up!'s award-winning ink pads in all 48 colors, includes space for refills, and is available for $86.95 CAN / $59.95 US.
- Classy Brass (page 231): The Classy Brass template line, featuring exclusive images that coordinate with our stamp sets, has welcomed four new additions: Bloomin' Wonderful, Polka Dot Party, Simple Seasons, and Shapes. Price ranges from $13.95-$28.95 CAN and $9.95-$19.95 US.
- Crafters' Tool Kit (page 233): This new kit is a crafters' dream come true! Contained in a travel-friendly, nylon zip case, the kit includes anywhere punches, needles, an eyelet setter and mat, paper-piercing tool, template, and mat, tweezers, pliers, and a hammer. Everything a crafter needs in one accessible location for only $57.95 CAN / $39.95 US.
With literally hundreds of sets, accessories, and samples, the 2004-2005 Idea Book & Catalog guarantees the right tools and inspiration for dedicated stampers and scrapbookers. The new catalog may be purchased from a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for $14.95 CAN/ $9.95 US.