Stampin' Up! welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Stampin' Up! images for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:
- Handmade craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited. Digitally created projects intended for sale must be personally created by the selling artist.
- All of Stampin' Up!'s images are copyrighted, which means that they may not be copied without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, all items for sale using Stampin' Up! images must be marked with one of the images from the official Stampin' Up! Limited License stamp sets shown in the catalog, or the digital copyright image included in the My Digital Studio program, or available online.
- There are no quantity limits for for-sale, handmade craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy. However, you may only sell 150 total individual items per calendar year of printed projects that were digitally created containing Stampin' Up! images unless other permission has been requested and granted. Calendars, cards, photo books, or other digitally created projects apply to this limit.
- Completed, handmade or digitally created projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling handmade or digitally created projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Stampin' Up!, but the Stampin' Up! logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of handmade or digitally created projects.
- You may not use Stampin' Up! images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
- Digital files of any type containing Stampin' Up! images may not be sold under any condition.
- Persons creating handmade or digitally created items for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
- Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Stampin' Up! from disputes arising from their work.
- Stampin' Up! is a Nova Scotia unlimited company. The laws of the province of Alberta govern the policy. The provincial and federal courts for Calgary, Alberta, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure by Stampin' Up! to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
Angel Policy (English) 10/09
Angel Policy (French) 8/06
Angel Policy (Spanish) 8/06