- Stamp image with VersaMark® or Craft Stampin' Pad.
- Apply Heat & Stick powder to the inked image. Shake off excess powder onto the Powder Pal or a piece of scratch paper, and funnel it back into its container.
- Heat image with the heat tool just until powder turns to liquid. Do not overheat.
- Pour glitter onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely.
- Shake off excess glitter as described in Step 2.
- Heat again briefly to set.
Our Powder Pal is an excellent alternative to scratch paper for saving excess powder and glitter. It also makes cleanup a snap!