Technique A: Heat Embossing
- Place your card stock in a Powder Pal tray or over a large piece of scratch paper.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy across the card stock you want to emboss. This keeps the embossing powder from sticking anywhere but on the ink.
- Stamp the image with Craft, VersaMark®, or embossing ink.
- Pour powder onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely.
- Shake off excess powder into the tray, and funnel it back into the container.
- Heat the stamped image only until the powder changes to a shiny liquid and rises.
- Allow embossed image to cool.
Technique B: Emboss Resist
- Follow steps 1-7 above, using Stampin' Emboss clear embossing powder.
- Apply ink with a sponge directly to the paper over and around the embossed image.
- Wipe the embossed image with a tissue to remove the excess ink.
Avoid overheating the powder and burning the paper when working with a heat tool.