Technique A: Chalking
- Apply pastel colour to your card stock or paper with a sponge-tip applicator, cotton swab, sponge dauber, or stiff paintbrush.
- Blend the colours as desired with the applicators or blender pen. When using blender pens, just touch the pen directly to the corner of the chalk to pick up the colour.
Technique B: Poppin' Pastels
- Stamp the image with a Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad or VersaMark® ink pad.
- Use sponge daubers to apply the pastel colour directly to the ink.
- Blow off any excess powder. (Repeat this process if you are using this technique with a Two-Step Stampin' set.)
To avoid smearing, gently dab the chalk rather than rubbing it across the image.