Fall in love with the Stamparatus
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. That’s why we’re so excited to introduce the Stamparatus—Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new stamp placement tool. This handy little tool will change the way you stamp, and before long you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! See it in action here.
With the launch of this tool, we’re testing a new reservation system. Simply reserve your spot and we guarantee that your stamping tool will ship as soon as it arrives in our warehouse. Price, links, dates, and details are posted below.
Reservation System Links:
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|17–30 November 2017|
Begins in the South Pacific on Nov. 17 at 8:00 AM (AEDT)
|6–30 December 2017|
Begins in the South Pacific on Dec. 6 at 8:00 AM (AEDT)
|Due to the large number of Stamparatus reservations placed during Window 2, we have scheduled two available-to-ship dates. Reservations made during the first half of Window 2 will ship on or around 19 March; those received during the second half will ship on or around 9 April. We have already sent an email to those who reserved a Stamparatus during Window 2 notifying them of their expected available-to-ship date.|
- You may reserve 1 Stamparatus per reservation window.
- The second reservation window will be open from 6–31 December 2017.
- You may cancel your reservation any time; the item will not ship until you receive your arrival notification.
- Check the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers for reservation details here.
- Check the Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A for additional launch details here.
- If you have any questions, either contact your local demonstrator or call/email Demonstrator Support in Australia at 1-800-SUSTMP or firstname.lastname@example.org.