Three Easy Payments Option for the Starter Kit
During economically challenging times, most of us tighten our budgets. Some expenditures that were once comfortable might now stretch a budget thin. We don't want anyone's efforts to budget wisely to become a barrier to joining Stampin' Up!, especially considering the wonderful benefits--personal and finanial--being a demonstrator can bring. This is why we've introduced a Three Easy Payments option for the Starter Kit. For a limited time, (March 13-April 30, 2009) with a partial initial payment, when you sign up to be a demonstrator, you can receive the Starter Kit right away and get your business running. Two subsequent monthly payments take care of the rest.Fill out the forms. You'll need to fill out the Independent Demonstrator Agreement , the Independent Demonstrator Application , and the Starter Kit Order Form , as usual. You must write "Three Easy Payments Option" at the top of each of these forms. You will then also fill out the Three Easy Payments Form.
Mail the completed forms to Stampin' Up!
Using the credit card information you provided on the Three Easy Payments form, Stampin' Up! charges the initial Starter Kit payment (see the table below for a breakdown of payments) on the day your paperwork is processed and sends out your Starter Kit.
On or around the 15th day of the two months following, Stampin' Up! will charge the subsequent payments using the same credit card information you provided on the Three Easy Payments form, and the Starter Kit will be paid in full. Stampin' Up! will only accept the same credit card for all three payments, as provided on the Three Easy Payments form. Checks or money orders will not be accepted.
How it Works
Contact your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. She'll help you with any questions you have and help you submit the required forms. If you don't already have one, that's not a problem. You'll just need to find a demonstrator to get started.
Details and Restrictions
- To qualify for the Three Easy Payments option on the Starter Kit price of $199, Starter Kit paperwork and an accompanying Three Easy Payments form must be received by Stampin' Up! (not postmarked) on or before April 30, 2009. Any Three Easy Payments forms received after this time will not be processed. Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Support will contact you to determine how you would like to proceed.
- Any applicable state taxes will be charged with the first Starter Kit payment. (The full amount of taxes applicable to the total Starter Kit amount will be added to the first payment. No taxes will be applied to the second and third payments.)
- If you wish to add the Stampin' Memories Starter Kit add-on for $50.00, this full amount, including any applicable taxes for the add-on, will be added to your initial Starter Kit payment.
- Any commissions you earn during the payment schedule will be held until the final Starter Kit payment is successfully completed. At that point, Stampin' Up! will release any commissions you have earned to you. In the event that the second or third payment is unsuccessful, Stampin' Up! will satisfy the payment from your commissions and if necessary continue to hold commissions until the full Starter Kit payment is satisfied. Any remaining funds will then be released to you.
- The Three Easy Payments option is not available through the Online Independent Demonstrator Application. If you who wish to take advantage of this offer, you must submit your paperwork by mail to Demonstrator Support.
- If you plan on participating in a regional seminar recruiting promotion, you are not eligible for the Three Easy Payments option.
Payments Breakdown for the Starter Kit Price of $199 (April 1-30, 2009)
| Starter Kit Payment
|| Payment Charged*
|| Payment with Stampin' Memories Add-On*|
| Payment 1 (charged at time kit is entered)
||$66.34 (+ sales tax)
||$116.34 (+ sales tax) |
|Payment 2 (charged around May 15th)
|Payment 3 (charged around June 15th)
|| $249.00 |
*Payments indicated are for the cost of the Starter Kit, and, if selected, the Stampin' Memories add-on, including shipping. They do not include any applicable state taxes. (Please note that any applicable taxes for the total amount of the Starter Kit and, if selected, Stampin' Memories add-on, price will be added to the first payment.)
Learn how you can maximize the financial benefit of the Three Easy Payments option using our Three Easy Payments option benefits table. This resource maps out how you can quickly earn back your up-front investment and even earn enough to cover your second and third Starter Kit payments!
Q: What if my card is declined? Will Stampin' Up! accept another form of payment?
A: If your first payment is declined, Stampin' Up! will accept another credit card type. However, this may delay the processing of your Starter Kit. Also, Stampin' Up! will only accept one credit card for all three payments. No other form of payment will be accepted for the Three Easy Payments option.
In the event that the second or third payment is declined, Stampin' Up! will attempt to satisfy payment from any commissions due to you. Please also note that for risk management purposes, Stampin' Up! will hold all commissions earned until all Starter Kit payments are complete. Once the amount is paid in full, Stampin' Up! will release all or any remaining (if Starter Kit payments were satisfied with commissions) commissions to you.
Q: What if I want to add the Stampin' Memories add-on to my Starter Kit?
A: When using the Three Easy Payments option, the full $50.00 price of the Stampin' Memories add-on is added to the initial Starter Kit payment. There is no option with this promotion to break the cost of the Stampin' Memories add-on, including any applicable taxes, into payments with the Starter Kit payments.
Q: Is the Three Easy Payments option available for the online IDA?
A: No, for this promotion the Three Easy Payments option is only available when the Starter Kit form and other paperwork is mailed to Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Support.
Independent Demonstrator Agreement
Independent Demonstrator Application
Three Easy Payment Form