TODAY Show's Holiday Toy & Gift Drive
At Stampin' Up!, we believe in making a difference in the lives of others--whether they're our demonstrators, our employees, the people who use our products, or children in need of a way to express their creativity.
Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Annual Holiday Toy & Gift Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! will be donating over $200,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
- A Place Called Home
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Arizona Helping Hands, Inc.
- Children's Aid Society
- Children's Toy Closet
- Church of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Friendship Project
- Little Flower Children's Services of New York
- National Council of Jewish Women, Cleveland Section-The Dignity Project
- Oaklahoma Conference of the United Methodist Churches
- Partnership with Children
- Phipps Houses
- Providence Head Start/Children's Friend
- Rainbow Rooms of Texas (Houston)
- Southern California Indian Center, Inc.
- St. Joseph Center
- St. Rita's Free Medical Clinic
- Stephen Siller Foundation/Katrina Fund
- The Mount Sinai Kravis Children's Hospital--Child Life/Creative Art Therapy
- Treasure Chest Fund, Inc.