|July 2007: Fall-Winter Collection
||Sweet Thing Card
- All in a Row
(107321; set of 4; $20.95)
- Sweet Thing
(109479; set of 6; $15.95)
- Confetti White card stock: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" (2)
- River Rock card stock: 1" x 1"; 4-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- So Saffron card stock: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (finished size)
- So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
- So Saffron Stampin' Write marker
- Groovy Guava Classic ink refill
- River Rock Classic ink refill
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
- Apricot Appeal narrow grosgrain ribbon
- Sherbet Ribbon Originals
- Pretties Kit
- 2-Way Glue pen
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Blender pens
- 1/16" Circle punch
- 1/8" Circle punch
- Create markers from blender pens using Groovy Guava and River Rock ink refills.
- Ink small flowers portion of sweet thing image using River Rock marker. Stamp image repeatedly on River Rock card stock, re-inking before stamping each image.
- Tie Apricot Appeal grosgrain ribbon around River Rock card stock, and adhere card stock to So Saffron card.
- Staple Sherbet ribbon to card, overlapping edge of River Rock card stock.
- Stamp dotted line image in So Saffron ink on card. Apply glue to each dot using glue pen, and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds glitter over image. Remove excess glitter.
- Ink sweet thing image using Groovy Guava, So Saffron, and River Rock markers, and stamp image on Confetti White card stock.
- Ink large blossom portions of sweet thing image using Groovy Guava and So Saffron markers, and stamp image on Confetti White card stock. Cut out blossoms, and adhere over coordinating blossoms on original sweet thing image.
- Punch circle from River Rock card stock using 1/8" Circle punch, and adhere to center of Groovy Guava blossom.
- Punch hole in center of So Saffron blossom, through both card stock layers, and attach Clear Rhinestone brad.
- Apply glue to centers of small flowers using glue pen, and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds glitter over image. Remove excess glitter.
- Adhere Confetti White card stock to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.