How to Host a Party
Hosting a Stampin' Up! party is simple and enjoyable. You and your demonstrator will work together to create a party that's fun for everyone. Here's what you do:
- Contact a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to host a party for you and your friends. If you don't already have one, no problem. You can find a demonstrator here.
- Determine a date that works for you and your demonstrator. You may want to check your demonstrator's calendar on her Demonstrator Business Web Site (DBWS) for days she's open. Once you have a date, send out the party invitation postcards your demonstrator will provide you.
- Find out who's coming. Your demonstrator will contact you before your party to get a count of guests planning to attend so she can plan the stamping project you'll make.
- Enjoy yourself as you have fun with your family and friends. As the hostess, you may choose to provide a treat or snack for the party.
- Pick your Hostess Benefits when you have qualifying workshop sales. Hostess Benefits mean your wish list is coming true.
- Distribute individual orders to guests when your order arrives at your home. It's time to start stamping!
Following these simple steps makes hosting a Stampin' Up! party enjoyable and being a hostess a treat.