|April 2008: April Showers?
||The Essence of Love page
- Essence of Love
(set of 4; 111494; $17.95)
- Whisper White card stock: 2" x 5"; 1" x 1"
- Wild Wasabi card stock: 2" x 5"; 1" x 3"; 1" x 1"
- Chocolate Chip textured card stock: 1" x 1"
- Carousel Notes
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories & Tools
- Love Birds Rub-Ons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Coluzzle Cutting System
- Pick a Petal Classy Brass
- Crafters’ Tool Kit
- 1/4" Circle punch
- Sewing machine and thread
- Cut photo in approximately 4-1/8" circle using Coluzzle Cutting System. Adhere photo to center of Soft Sky Carousel Note page.
- Pierce around edge of page using Classy Brass template and paper-piercing tool from Crafters’ Tool Kit.
- Dry emboss circle in each scallop of page using Classy Brass template and stylus.
- Write name and date using Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker. Sew around photo starting and stopping at beginning and end of journaling. Do not sew over name and date.
- Round right edges of Whisper White and Wild Wasabi card stock (both 2" x 5") to match photo using Coluzzle Cutting System. Tear edge of Whisper White card stock. Layer on photo, so torn Whisper White edge shows behind Wild Wasabi card stock.
- Cut flowers from bottom of “Lasting friendship” Rub-On, and apply to page using wood stick included in Rub-Ons assortment.
- Cut out butterfly Rub-On, and apply to Wild Wasabi card stock (1" x 1"). Cut out butterfly, and adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp quote in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White card stock (1" x 3"), and cut out quote only (not attribution). Adhere to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut flower from Whisper White card stock (1" x 1"). You may find it useful to trace a flower from your Pick a Petal Classy Brass template onto your card stock, and cut it out.
- Punch circle from Chocolate Chip textured card stock using 1/4" Circle punch. Adhere to center of flower. Adhere flower to page using Stampin’ Dimensionals.