|May 2008: Marvelous May
||Monogram Mini Book (3-3/8" x 3-3/8")
- Totally Tabs
(set of 4; 109473; $15.95)
- Polka Dot background stamp
- Certainly Celery card stock: 3" x 3"; four at 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"; scrap
- Chocolate Chip card stock: 2" x 2"; two at 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"
- Confetti White card stock: 2" x 2"; 2" x 3"; two at 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"
- Old Olive card stock: two at 3-3/8" x 3-3/8"; five at 2" x 2"
- On Board Book Basics Small
- On Board Blossoms & Basics
- On Board Lots of Letters
- Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Craft Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories & Tools
- Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon: 6"
- Theater Ribbon Originals: 6"
- Take Note Rub-Ons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Coluzzle Cutting System
- Round Tab punch
- 1-1/4" Circle punch
- Sanding blocks
- Sewing machine and thread
- Stamp Polka Dot background in Old Olive ink on Old Olive card stock (five at 2" x 2"), and set aside to allow ink to dry.
- Cut two Book Basics covers to 3-3/8" x 3-3/8". Adhere Certainly Celery card stock (two at 3-3/8" x 3-3/8") to one side of each chipboard cover, and sand edges.
- Punch two holes in the top of both chipboard covers using Crop-A-Dile, ensuring that the holes line up when covers are placed back-to-back with Certainly Celery card stock facing outward.
- Using front cover as a guide, mark holes in remaining 3-3/8" x 3-3/8" card stock pieces (all colors). These will be your book pages. Punch holes in pages using Crop-A-Dile.
- Cut circle from Certainly Celery card stock (3" x 3") using Coluzzle Cutting System. Sew around edges using sewing machine and thread. Adhere circle to front cover.
- Apply numbers Rub-On to bottom of front cover using wood stick included in Rub-Ons assortment.
- Stamp flower tab image in Chocolate Chip ink on Confetti White card stock (2" x 3"). Punch out image using Round Tab punch. Write book title on tab using Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker. Fold tab around edge of front cover, and attach with staple.
- Return to your stamped Old Olive card stock, and adhere each piece to chipboard petal. Trim around chipboard, and sand edges using sanding blocks. Adhere petals to front cover in shape of flower.
- Punch circle from Chocolate Chip card stock (2" x 2") using 1-1/4" Circle punch. Adhere circle to center of flower.
- Adhere Confetti White card stock (2" x 2") to chipboard letter. Trim around chipboard, and sand edges using sanding blocks.
- Stamp corner of flower tab image (flower portion) in Old Olive ink on Certainly Celery card stock scrap. Cut out, and adhere to chipboard letter.
- Adhere letter to front cover.
- Bind book together using Theater Ribbon Originals and Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon.