|May 2008: Marvelous May
||She's All That Journal
- She’s All That
(set of 4; 111512; $33.95)
- Chocolate Chip card stock: 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
- So Saffron card stock: scrap
- Very Vanilla card stock: 2" x 1-1/2"
- So Saffron Prints Designer Series paper: 5-3/4" x 5-1/4"
- On Board 5" x 5" Art Journal
- On Board Ginormous Pieces
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- VersaMark pad
Accessories & Tools
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss powder
- Very Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon: 12"
- Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
- Crafters’ Tool Kit (optional)
- Heat tool
- Small Oval punch
- 1/4" Square punch
- Sanding blocks
- Clear tape
- Sewing machine and thread
- Remove front journal cover from journal.
- Cut chipboard scallop to 5-1/4" long, and attach to edge of journal cover with clear tape inside cover.
- Draw a line down the left side of So Saffron Prints Designer Series paper 1/16" from edge. Mark along this line every 1/2". Punch hole at each mark, 1/16" from edge of paper, using 1/4" Square punch. Note: You may wish to have a second piece of So Saffron Prints paper to cover inside front cover. This will create a seamless look for your project.
- Adhere paper to journal cover and attached scallop edge, lining up punched holes with prepunched holes in journal cover. Sand edges using sanding block.
- Stamp latte girl image in VersaMark ink on Chocolate Chip card stock. Cover image with Clear Stampin’ Emboss powder. Shake off excess, and heat emboss. Adhere card stock to journal cover.
- Sew around edges of Chocolate Chip card stock.
- Stamp “Life is good” portion of latte girl image in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out phrase using Small Oval punch so that phrase is on right side of oval. Adhere oval over “Life is good” portion of image on journal cover.
- Attach Styled Silver label holder to journal cover to frame phrase. You may need to use a needle from your Crafters’ Tool Kit to help attach brads through chipboard.
- Adhere So Saffron card stock scrap to chipboard heart, and sand edges using sanding block. Adhere to journal cover, inside label holder.
- Reattach journal cover to journal.
- Tie Very Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon around front cover.