|June 2008: Sweet as Summer
||Orange You Cute Jar
- One Smart Cookie
(set of 12; 111506; $19.95)
- Bashful Blue card stock: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Whisper White card stock: 1-1/4" x 1/2"; 1" x 1"
- Summer Picnic Designer Series paper: 6" x 6" (may vary depending on jar size)
- Die-cut Blooms
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write marker
- Real Red Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories & Tools
- Bashful Blue narrow grosgrain ribbon
- Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Blender pens
- Coluzzle Cutting System
- 1-1/4" Circle punch
- Jar of jam
- Punch circle from Bashful Blue card stock using 1-1/4" Circle punch. Adhere to center of Old Olive Die-cut Bloom.
- Ink "Orange" portion of saying stamp using Real Red Stampin’ Write marker, and stamp on Whisper White card stock (1-1/4" x 1/2"). Make sure to remove any traces of ink remaining on "Orange" portion of stamp.
- Ink remaining portion of saying using Real Red Stampin’ Write marker, and stamp below "Orange" on Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp orange image in Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White card stock next to saying.
- Adhere Whisper White card stock to center of flower.
- Attach Styled Silver label holder to flower, framing saying, with coordinating brads.
- Stamp orange image in Pumpkin Pie ink on second piece of Whisper White card stock (1" x 1"). Blend ink from outline to fill in image using blender pen. Cut out orange, and adhere over original orange image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere flower to jar using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To create jar topper, set jar of jam on Designer Series paper with the design you want for your jar topper facing down. Trace jar.
- Measure 1" out from traced circle and mark at intervals. Lay Coluzzle template over card stock, and find circle on template that most closely matches position of 1" marks. Cut circle from Designer Series paper using Coluzzle Cutting System.
- Fold Designer Series paper circle around top of jar. Tie Bashful Blue narrow grosgrain ribbon around top of jar.