|January 2008: Start the New Year Right
||You Make Me Smile Favor
- A Beautiful Thing
(set of 6; 110797; $18.95)
- Old Olive textured card stock: 2" x 2"
- Pumpkin Pie textured card stock: 1" x 1"
- Rose Red textured card stock: 3" x 1"
- So Saffron textured card stock: 3" x 5-3/8"; 10-1/2" x 6-3/4"
- Whisper White textured card stock: 3" x 1"
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Craft Stampin’ Pad
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Pumpkin Pie narrow grosgrain ribbon: 8"
- Flower Fusion Accents & Elements
- Silver bead duo
- Fresh Favorites II buttons
- Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Bone folder or Cutter Kit
- 1/4" Circle punch
- Three for You Punch Box
- Mini paper bag: 3-1/4" x 6-1/2"
- Pull apart mini paper bag. This will serve as your pattern. Lay paper bag flat on So Saffron textured card stock (10-1/2" x 6-3/4"), and trace using pencil.
- Hold ruler firmly against paper bag, and trace fold lines of paper bag onto card stock using tip of bone folder or scoring blade from Cutter Kit, lining up the ruler along each fold to ensure a straight mark. Press firmly so that fold lines are imprinted into card stock through the paper bag.
- Cut out favor, but do not assemble.
- Score So Saffron textured card stock (3" x 5-3/8") at 1" on long side to create flap. Scallop edge of Whisper White textured card stock, and adhere to back side of So Saffron card stock so that Whisper White scalloped edge shows along edge of So Saffron card stock.
- Adhere So Saffron card stock to what will be the back of your favor once it’s assembled so that flap will hang over the top of the bag.
- Apply Rub-Ons greeting to what will be the front of your favor using wooden stick included with Rub-Ons assortment.
- Fold favor along scored fold lines, and adhere overlapping edges.
- Stamp flower in Old Olive ink on Old Olive textured card stock. Allow ink to dry completely, and apply Rub-Ons flower to center of stamped flower using wooden stick. Cut out flower. Thread card stock scrap through holes in Rose Red button, and adhere button to center of flower.
- Layer Old Olive flower on Pumpkin Pie felt flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere felt flower to favor.
- Stamp small flower image in Rose Red ink on Rose Red textured card stock, and punch out using Trio Flower punch.
- Apply circles Rub-Ons to Pumpkin Pie textured card stock, and punch out using 1/4" Circle punch. Adhere Silver bead to center of circle. Adhere circle to center of Rose Red flower. Adhere flower to favor.
- Tie Pumpkin Pie ribbon, and adhere bow to favor.