New to Stampin' Up!
Welcome to Stampin’ Up! We’re proud to offer you and your family a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k). To take full advantage of your benefits, sign up within 30 days of your eligibility date by logging in to your Ignite account.
A qualifying life event is a major event that changes a person’s status or circumstances. Here are some examples:
- You get married, legally separated, or divorced
- You add a dependent child through birth, adoption, or change in custody
- Your parent, spouse, or child dies, which affects your coverage
- Your parent or spouse begins—or terminates—employment, which affects your coverage
- Your parent or spouse loses health coverage through their employer, which affects your coverage
- You receive a qualified medical child support order (QMCSO)
- Your parent or spouse’s Open Enrollment period through their employer may be considered a qualifying change of status
You have 30 days from a qualifying life event to enroll in or change coverage. If you do not submit your elections within those 30 days, your next opportunity to enroll in or change coverage will be the next annual Open Enrollment period—unless
you experience another qualifying life event before that time.
Please contact Human Resources if you have recently experienced a qualifying life event.