Within the first 90 days of the plan year or employment, you must complete these required tasks:
- Create an online My Health account. This is the starting place for all other requirements. To create an account, go to www.selecthealth.org and select SIGN UP FOR MY HEALTH in the top‑right corner.
- Choose a primary care provider. Once you’ve made your choice, either go online and inform SelectHealth via My Health, or call member services at 800-538-5038.
- Attend a health screening event. Go to a health screening event at Stampin’ Up!, or set up an appointment with your primary care provider. This screening will help establish your health baseline and aid you and your doctor in figuring out the best plan for you.
- Complete the annual online health assessment. You can access it through your My Health account.
- Establish and contribute to a Health Savings Account (HSA). If you are enrolled in the high-deductible health plan, you must contribute at least 25% of your annual deductible into your HSA.